we are NOT able to assist you in renting directly in Sardinia,
but if you want to ride in Sardinia you can fly into Rome, Milan or
Florence/Pisa pick up a bike there and take the ferries that
connect the Italian mainland to Corsica or Sardinia (usually overnight)
ferries are big cruise liners and have cabins with on suite bathrooms.
You should consider these as floating hotels. You get on at around 8pm
and get off around 7am for the cost of a 3/4 star hotel.
Milan ride down to the harbor of GENOVA or SAVONA.
- Out of Genova you have two options with TIRRENIA. The first to OLBIA
and the second to PORTO TORRES - http://www.tirrenia.it/en/Pages/home.aspx
- Out of Savona you can take CORSICA SARDINIA
FERRIES to Bastia (Corsica) https://www.corsica-ferries.co.uk/
Florence, or Pisa, ride down to LIVORNO. Here you can
choose from two lines. CORSICA SARDINIA FERRIES or MOBY LINES.
- Corsica Sardinia Ferries will connect you to GOLFO ARANCI (near Olbia)
or to BASTIA (Corsica) - https://www.corsica-ferries.co.uk/
Lines will connect you to OLBIA - http://www.mobylines.com/
Rome you can ride to CIVITAVECCHIA (80km) or NAPOLI (230km - near
Out of Civitavecchia you can choose from MOBY LINES or TIRRENIA.
- Moby Lines will connect you to OLBIA - http://www.mobylines.com/
- Tirrenia will connect you to OLBIA - http://www.tirrenia.it/en/Pages/home.aspx
Out of NAPOLI Tirrenia connects you to either
CAGLIARI or OLBIA - http://www.tirrenia.it/en/Pages/home.aspx
us know if you need any help in organizing this. We'll be very happy to
hear from you: email@example.com
rental stations: Rome,